Sunday, January 10, 2010

Resources for Mutant Future; JAGS: Have-Not

 I recently came across someone mentioning a Post Apocalyptic RPG that I had not heard of called JAGS: Have-Not.  Of course I immediately started looking for it and was quite pleased to find out that the current version of it is FREE! How cool is that?!  I've had a few emails with Marco Chacon who is the game's author, he informed me that a newer version of the JAGS System is in the works and will be available at some point, hopefully even in a print format.
 I found a fairly lengthy review of the game over on RPG.NET. So rather than me spend alot of time on a lengthy write-up/review, that someone else has already done a good job of doing how about I just send you a link and let you look at the game for yourself.  JAGS: HAve-Not.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this one up! Another post-apoc inspirational gem, and a free one at that! I'll be checking this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it just me or does that RV/Van look suspiciously like the RV from Spaceballs?

    ReplyDelete