Thursday, January 21, 2010

Guardians of the Galaxy




I wanted to comment on a Sci-Fi comic series put out by Marvel Comics that I've been reading, I kinda got out of the comics scene (as mentioned in another post) due to cost and such but this series has drawn me back.  The series is the new Guardians of the Galaxy.  I've been enjoying the heck out of it! It has a great cast (yes that's Rocket Raccoon on the cover!), and the story-line has been quite enjoyable.  You can get the series in Trade Paperback, so you don't have to try and get the back issues, quite often a pain if you don't have a local comic shop.  Anyways if  your looking for a good Sci-Fi comic series check it out.  As I continue to be in full-blown Sci-Fi mode mode these days it's giving me lots of inspiration for some X-plorers adventures.

3 comments:

  1. Guardian of the Galaxy is the same team that includes/included Nova, right? Weren't guys like Nova sort of the Marvel answer to the GLC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Eli, yeah Nova was in the earlier issues, he's in his own series now.
    Joe I vaguely recall StrikeForce: Morituri,
    I thought Jugger Grimrod was part of the Alien Legion? A different series altogether.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Joe, Jugger Grimrod was from Alien Legion.
    : ) He was cool!

    ReplyDelete