Saturday, February 20, 2010
Knights Atomika (Part II)
Starting point is a human mounted on a max hit dice horse with above average equipment, armor and gear.
1. Are all of an unusual race (see Unusual Race Subtable)
2. Ride on Mutant Pterodactyls.(If special mount has already been rolled ML can either ignore one of the rolls OR somehow combine the two, or split the force, some are on Pterodactyls others are on the other type
3. In service to a local powerful warlord/noble/wastelord.
4. Are all female (d6 1-2 hate males, 3-ambivalent about males, 4-have normal interactions with males, 5-6 think males are the weaker species).
5. Are on a quest. (ML to fill in details)
6. All are armed with Hi-Tech Swords (d6 1-3 Vibro-Swords, 4-5 Warp-Field Swords, 6- Laser Swords).
7. Like fire and love to burn things! (Fire Knights; d6 1-3 have hi-tech flamethrowers if 6 has already been rolled on the master table they can have hi-tech flaming swords, 4- their mounts are fire-breathing, 5-6 are mutants with pyrokinetic powers).
8. Are Ruin Ronin/Sci Fi Samurai, follow the code of Bushido.
9. Ride on hi-tech cycles (d6 1-3 motorcycles, 4-5 hover cycles, 6 -Sky cycles).
10. Mounted on Giant Beasts ( 1-Lizard, 2-Wasp, 3-Boar, 4-Wolf, 5-Emu, 6-Dalmatian) (if 9 hi-tech cycles is also rolled/chosen combine the two, could be cyborg beasts, or a cycle with beast stylings or even a transforming vehicle-beast).
11. Mounted on robot Horses (Atomik Steeds) (if 15 has already been rolled a robotic version of the beast type is gained. i.e. Giant robotic wolves).
12. Are in exile from their homeland (d6 1-4 driven out by enemies and hope/seek to return, 5-6 forced to leave due to some type of disaster).
13. Follow the code of chivalry like the knights of old.
14. Follow a dark code of chivalry, i.e. Black Knights, this roll over-rides 13 if that has already been rolled, they may however pretend to be goodly knights.
15. Are Purists, may attack/slay those that are not of their race and will not willingly aid those not of their race.
16. Wear special armor (ML's choice or d6; 1-ancient style plate mail that is completely resistant to radiation, 2-Plastex, 3-4 Plastic Plate, 5-Advanced Metal, 6-Environmental Armor).
17. Roll Twice.
18. Roll Three Times.
19. Mutant Lord's Choice
20. Mutant Lord Choice + Roll again
Unusual Race Subtable (roll d10, combine unusual results if additional rolls are required, i.e. Coal Black skinned Android Velociraptorians)
1- All are mutant humans with an unusual skin color (1-Crimson Red, 2-Stark White, 3-Emerald Green, 4- Coal Black, 5- Violent Violet 6- ML choice of any or may combine two).
2- Are all a race of humanoid fish-men, (ML's choice or roll d6; 1-3 water-breathers only, must wear water-filled fish bubble helmets on land, 4-6 breath air and water normally).
3- Are all androids (ML's choice or roll d6; 1-3 look like normal humans, 4-6 are clearly robotic in nature).
4- Are all a race of mutant humanoid dinosaur folk (ML decides base species Triceratops, Velociraptor, etc…).
5- Are a nocturnal mutant race, only come out at night, they and their mounts are albinos.
6- Are heavily scarred, speak in gruff tones, file their teeth, wear armor festooned with spikes and points and carry wicked swords. (Borrowed from Eli).
7- Are clones, all look exactly alike and act very similarly, but can have individual, personalities i.e.Clone Troopers!
8- Are a race of mutant ape-men (ML's choice or roll d6; 1- Chimpanzees, 2-Baboons, 3- Orangutans, 4-5 Gorillas, 6 –Other).
9- Crystal Warriors (Crystar!!)
10-Are a race of mutant felines (d4 1-Tigermen, 2-Panthermen, 3-Cheetahfolk, 4-Lion-men) Thundercats Ho!