Monday, February 10, 2014

Savage Worlds Broken Earth

The Savage Worlds edition of Broken Earth has been released in PDF.
They will also be releasing a Pathfinder version for those that are interested (I doubt I will get the Pathfinder edition, I need less rules these days.  LOL ).  This is the complete game, a Player's Guide has been out for a bit, But this release has the Player's Guide material and the GM Guide all in one.  I haven't posted much about Savage Worlds lately, but I think that will be changing.  I recently picked up the Savage Worlds Deluxe Edition, very cool book.  It explains things IMHO better than in earlier editions.  Anyways I haven't picked up Savage Worlds Broken Earth yet, but it is on my list!  : )
Oh and I swear they used our cat for the cover of this!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment