Saturday, November 6, 2010

Memphis Comic & Fantasy Convention

The wife and I spent the afternoon at the Memphis Comic & Fantasy Convention.

This was the Con's debut.  We had a nice time.  I hope to see it continue to grow and expand in years to come.  There wasn't alot of gaming going on, but it was still fun, as an added bonuse there was a full BrickArms vendor present, so of course I had to pick up some new BrickArms weapons and such..  I even ran into some folks I work with, but didn't know that they were gamers, so I may have some additional gaming opportunities in the future, as a result.  All in all a fun time.

1 comment:

  1. The last little bit there is one of the fun parts about conventions. Running into people you know or know of and finding out they are gamers can be really cool. Even if you never found a way to hit it off at work, you might actually find new common ground that adds another friendly face to the office place.

    -Eli

    ReplyDelete