Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sales!

  I do my best to avoid going outside of the house on Black Friday, although my wife did "force" me to go to Old Time Pottery today...which turned into a "quick" trip to Garden Ridge which...well you get the idea.
 But thanks to the wonderful world of the internet I can do my personal shopping at home! Woo Hoo!
In reading my buddy Tommy's blog The Most Unread Blog on the Internet. Ever. I learned of some great sales in the pdf gaming world! 
 I've been eyeing Interface Zero for Savage Worlds for awhile now, and at the bargain price of $8 I picked it up, not too mention several other pdfs for $1 a piece, including Silver Gryphon Games' Wellstone City line, looks like a really cool Gritty Urban Locale that I can tweak for my own dastardly purposes (right now I'm thinking of tweaking it to use as the main locale for a possible Interface Zero Campaign). I grabbed the Icons Super Hero RPG rules too, not sure about Fate based supers, but it was only a BUCK! 
I'm still an old fashioned book in hand sort of guy but I figure I can check out the pdfs for a great price and the ones that really float my boat I'll pick up in print at some point. 

Well gotta run, have alot of reading to do!!                              *insert maniacal laughter here*

2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy Wellstone.
    That's our game companies main Savage book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dave.B,
    Wellstone looks pretty sweet! I read that you guys are actually planning to do an official work up for it for IZ. Cool!
    Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete