Monday, August 10, 2009

Kickin' it Old School


Some of our regular players and the current DM of our 4E Campaign couldn't make it for our regular D&D game yesterday so one of the regulars; Derek was nice enough to run us through an old school adventure using the Labyrinth Lord rules. We had a blast. I think some of the younger folks were a bit "confused" without Feats, skills, daily powers, not to mention the race as class for the demi-humans. But I was in my element. Course I felt really old when I realized I was playing this "version" of the game before a couple of our players were even born. *sigh*

Derek took us through an old classic adventure...
Good times! Time ran out before we got very far, but we are talking about playing it some more. We had such fun I'm thinking about digging out my copy of Mutant Future maybe run them through a "Thundarr the Barbarian" type game. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment