Saturday, March 26, 2011

Mid South Con Random Pictures

My wife and I spent the day at Mid South Con, it's great to be married to a gamer wife!
Here are some photos I took at the Con!

                        Uh-Oh...Looks like Vader forgot to Pre Register!!!

                                                        Calling in Reinforcements!
                                                         The Halo Couple!
My Buddy Boomer Battling it out on Hoth
Stormtroopers Studying the Hoth Battlefield
Uh-Oh what's that just outside?
Why it's the Green Army Men!!
        We had a great time!  I didn't get to get in on any gaming, but it was still a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had fun!

    I've got a buddy who goes to cons to pretty much just hang out and mingle with friends old and new.

    Me? I try to play different things that my group back home would never touch...helps to recharge the batteries and clean off the rust.

    ReplyDelete