Saturday, March 29, 2014

Simian Saturday : Dungeon of the Apes

                         Dr. Methuselah says Look into my eye!
It's a rainy Simian Saturday here, but at least it isn't freezing outside.  I'm ready for Spring!!
I wanted to share a great resource for Planet of the Apes (original series) that Trey mentioned some time ago on his blog.

From Aldo to Zira: Lexicon of the Planet of the Apes, this is a great resource for those folks who  are as into the Planet of the Apes as I am.
I'll be using this for when I run my own version of John Stater's Blood & Treasure Dungeon of the Apes Campaign! Early info HERE and art HERE
John has written an adventure for it, the first part is available in Land of Nod #22 with the second part due out soon. 
I'm not sure when I will get to run this, may have to be a Con game, my regular group is all having to work overtime and sidejobs due to the economy, but I can at least work on it.
Will definitely be using additional spells from Space Age Sorcery
Some of the classes (Scientist anyone!) from The Nod Companion
And I can't have Evolved Simians without Mutants!  So I have the amazing Metamorphica to pull  from and my trusty and well worn copy of Mutant Future.
Aeons & Auguries has a fun Encounter Table I'll be tweaking and using! 
Guess that's all for now I hope everyone has a great Simian Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment