Friday, March 29, 2024

EZD6 Wasted World

 

     Wasted World, the Post-Apocalyptic expansion for the EZD6 TTRPG just released, my book arrived a few days ago. I haven't had time to dig into it just yet, but the artwork looks great, and it has a classic Gamma World feel to it.  

     Those who are long time followers of my blog, know that Post Apocalyptic RPG's (like Gamma World, Mutant Future etc) have a special place in my gamer heart.  The older I get the more I am drawn to quasi-gonzo PA settings.  I think given the state the current world is in; I don't want my gaming time to be about overly dark and depressing stuff. So, my PA style is more Gonzo Gamma World and not The Road type stuff (what a depressing movie that was).

     EZD6 looks to be loads of fun, rules lite and with a Gamma World vibe to it.  I only have the EZD6 Core book in PDF format, so looks like I will need to pick up the book form for that as well.  I know digital is all the rage, but I prefer real books at my table. Just an old grognard I guess. 

     I'll be posting more content for EZD6 Wasted World as time permits, now to convince my friends and players to give it a try.  Most folks I know are still heavy in to 5E, but P.A.gaming! That's my jam! 

     Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and get some gaming in! Life is short, enjoy friends and family while you can!  

5 comments:

  1. Ooo! I want to hear about this!

    So...is this a GW-like setting using the WEG D6 system? What are the templates like? Various mutants? PA-trope staples?

    Give us some juice, man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey JB, EZD6 is its own thing, not related to WEG D6. but it is a GW like setting that uses the EZD6 system.

      Delete
  2. oh and the "classes/templates" are Wasteland
    Warrior, Machinehead, Scavie, Hunter, Rambler, Jack, Mutie, Weird,
    Clone, or Android

    ReplyDelete