Sunday, July 23, 2023

SURVIVE THIS!! War for the Wasteland

 Happy Sunday everyone!  Hope you all are all doing well.  We've had a series of bad storms here that have made life a bit hectic (loss of power, internet, even water at times), but we are good.  I just wanted to do a quick post about a product I literally just picked up this morning.  It is from Bloat Games.  It is the Ashcan version of Survive This!! War for the Wasteland. I've only just skimmed it so far, but wow I love it!  This is the Ashcan version, and even though it is not complete, it is loaded with cool stuff.  If the Ashcan version gets enough support, Bloat Games will do a full version with new art etc.  I wanted to post about it here to share the love! With the Christmas in July Sale, its just a few bucks, and in my opinion well worth it.  I love Post Apocalyptic gaming and have always been a big fan of the Rifts setting, and this reminds me a lot of Rifts, but in a much more playable OSR way.  I'll be posting more about this one soon. Hoping I can get my group to try it out, been running alot of 5E Fantasy and I have a hankerin' to get back to my Post Apoclyptic roots!  



2 comments:

  1. Fair question, it is an OSR version of Rifts with the serial numbers filed off.

    ReplyDelete