Saturday, September 17, 2016

Happy Simian Saturday!

Happy Simian Saturday Everyone!
It has been a busy weekend in the Southern Radzone!  Got to go watch the University of Memphis Tigers beat Kansas 43-7  Woo Hoo!  I'm not a big sports guy, but I do enjoy some College Football on occasion. Two of my children are enrolled at the University of Memphis, so it was fun rooting for our team! Go Simians...er..sorry I mean GO TIGERS!!  : )
In gaming news I recently learned that the Rabbits & Rangers (Labyrinth Lord-compatible) RPG is now available in print.  R&R is a fun supplement for Labyrinth Lord that allows you to play all kinds of different anthro animals including Gorillas, Monkeys and Baboons! I spoke about it a few posts ago.
Sadly I haven't been able to squeeze gaming into my schedule lately but I hope to rectify that soon. 
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I hope you get to spend some quality time with friends and family!
Talk to you later -B.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment