Saturday, September 10, 2016

Happy Simian Saturday!


I hope everyone is having a nice Simian Saturday, due to real life events I've had to take put gaming, blogging etc. on the back burner for a bit, but I'm still around. In the meantime Needles has just done a fun post over on the Swords & Stitchery blog regarding the classic PotA's and Gamma World. 
On the Apes Victorious front, Dan Proctor just recently announced that the kickstarter for the Apes Victorious RPG should be launching very soon!  Needless to say I am very excited!
Have a great weekend and I hope you get some gaming in!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out & I hope life allows you to do more blogging pal. I miss seeing your blog. Take care for now pal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Needles and thanks for keeping the OSR Blogging torch going over on your blog!

    ReplyDelete