Monday, June 2, 2014

Pathfinder Technology Guide

Check out the cover for the upcoming Pathfinder Technology Guide
Is it just me or does that scream Rifts?!
Use this with Warlords of the Apocalypse (oh will it ever be released??), Broken Earth, the Pathfinder Core Rules and I'm betting you could run a Pathfinder-Rifts kinda game! Toss in the Advanced Race Guide and players could build their own D-Bees.  Course these days I find myself preferring to run games that are a bit lighter on rules, guess I'll have to find someone to run it.  : )

3 comments:

  1. Yeah. The first thing I thought of when I saw it was "Rifts".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have hope that WotA will someday see the light of day. Is Broken Earth any good? I like tech books so I might look into this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tetsubo, I haven't picked up Broken Earth yet, just looked at the preview material for it. I too hope that WotA will be published some day. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete