Sunday, June 2, 2013

Star Trek Into Darkness

My wife and I got to go see the new Star Trek Movie last night.
We both really enjoyed it, seeing it has definately gotten me back into Sci Fi mode.  If you liked the last one you will like this one,  my wife is still not completely overjoyed about the whole reboot thing, but I'm ok with it. 
     Now to decide what mechanic to go with....Stars Without Number...X-plorers....Machinations of the Space Princess...Starships & Spacemen....decisions, decisions....

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed but I'm ambivalent about it. I have no problem with the reboot, but I have a problem with excessive fan service and trying to still dramatic bits from another movie and shoehorn them in how ever poorly they fit. I want to see them do their own thing.

    ReplyDelete