Saturday, February 26, 2011

Simian Saturday: Orangutango Style!

 I saw mention of this mini over on the All Things Fett blog, so forgive me copying your post, but this was too perfect for Simian Saturday and my love of Post Apocalyptic Mutant Animals to not post about!
Check out Orangutango! A cybered up Orangutan firing a pair of laser pistols!  Woo Hoo!
This is a 28mm from the Reaper Miniatures, Chronoscope line, which is a great line for sci fi 28mm miniatures!
Here is an unpainted version of the mini:
Hope they do more like this!!! Now off to place my order!!!

4 comments:

  1. I was just there - small net! A couple of clicks and who knows how far we've travelled? Painted like that it looks fabulous. Orange is a colour very evocative of pulp sci-fi so it's funny we don't see more orangutans with ray guns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a very nice mini. I saw it a while back and immediately thought of you, buddy.

    I'm glad to see the new job hasn't completely knocked you off the map.

    -Eli

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the intarweb, created by Abraham Lincoln himself, there's no need to apologize for ocpying posts! Besides, this is *too awesome* NOT to update Simian Saturday with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. organutans and laser pistols . . .
    whats not to love ?

    I ALSO found the Chronoscope minis useful
    in sciffy gaming

    ReplyDelete