Friday, February 25, 2011

More praise for Mini-Six!

Awhile back I  talked about the Mini-Six RPG.  I recently ordered the print copy of the rules, $8 bucks including shipping is an awesome deal! 
If your a fan of the d6 (Original Star Wars RPG System) or have even a passing interest in the d6 system you need to check this out! The PDF is free, so what are you waiting for??
Also I need to give a shout out to my bud David over at the The Library: Retro and Classic Fantasy Games
blog.  He's been doing a ton of 70's Horror Comic conversions for the d6 system (based on the old Nightlife RPG).  Check 'em out! 

3 comments:

  1. Cool, thanks for the tip! I've always wanted to check it out so now I shall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mini Six is super cool, and I have been giving it a lot of attention of late. I agree this game needs to be checked out by everyone. Even those who never played the D6 System back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the bump!
    When I get some time off from work this week and next I'm going to give it a closer look and probably do some restatting in Mini-Six for the horror stuff.

    ReplyDelete