Friday, February 18, 2011

Dragonstar : Smuggler's Run

Well I have finally completed my Dragonstar collection.  I was missing the Smuggler's Run module/accessory. Found it for 3 bucks, couldn't pass it up for that price.  While it is 3.0 edition, I still have fond memories of the Setting and wanted to have the complete run of books that they did for it.  All I am missing now are the Living Dragonstar Adventures that they did for the short lived Living Dragonstar Campaign, I haven't been able to find those anywhere.  But I at least have all of the official published books and adventures.
Here is the blurb about what is in this book,
"Take Your Adventure to the Stars. At the edge of civilized space or in the shadow of the Dragon Empire itself, the citizens of the galaxy need foodstuffs, technology, clothing, and contraband. This is the role of the intergalactic free trader, delivering important, secret, or illegal cargo to the richest spires of the Empire and the deepest pits of the Outlands. It's a career full of tough choices, bad breaks, and risk, but it's yours. Smuggler's Run has everything you need to a play smuggler or free trader player character in the Dragonstar campaign setting, plus the tools players and DMs both need to make a privateer's campaign fun and easy. New prestige classes, new feats, new spells, and new starships expand and define the markets of the Dragon Empire. Simple new rules for commerce, supply, and demand focus the smuggler's business on its exciting choices and adventure possibilities. To demonstrate it all, this book describes a new, remote corner of the Dragonstar universe that's easy to place into any campaign: the Smuggler's Run."

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Ive just been perusing your Dragonstar posts and must admit that I am somewhat intrigued (up to the point of trying to source some of the books!)

    I may have to use it for the setting for a wargaming mini campaign!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found the posts interesting. I think you should be able to find the books fairly cheaply, at least that's been my experience.
    Best of luck! Keep me posted on the mini campaign!

    ReplyDelete