Saturday, February 5, 2011

Realms of Crawling Chaos

I posted recently that I had ordered this book from Lulu, well I'm happy to say it arrived yesterday.  I haven't had time to sit and read it cover to cover, but what I have skimmed, I very much enjoy.  This is a great resource for Labyrinth Lord, and I will definately be using stuff from it for my Mutant Future Campaign. I'm quite pleased to see two simian based PC races, the White Apes and the White Ape Hybrids! The Cthulhu stuff is great, reminds me of the Cthulhu Mythos stuff that was in my original Deities & Demigods from back in the day (still have it by the way, woo hoo!).  I hope to read more of RoCC later today, but if you've been on the fence about picking this one up I encourage you to do so!  Goblinoid Games just keeps knocking it out of the ball park!

2 comments:

  1. do these white apes have four arms
    OR are they the albino Vonan variants ?

    http://jasoomiandreams.blogspot.com/2010/11/white-apes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are of the two armed variety Clovis. : )

    ReplyDelete