Saturday, June 25, 2016

Happy Steamy Simian Saturday!

Hope everyone is having a nice Simian Saturday. It is a hot one here in the Southern Rad Zone, fortunately the Restorationists have been able to keep the ancient cooling device in working order, and scouts were able to find a cache of ancient filters to keep the machine running smoothly. I assume most everyone following this blog has already heard the Mutant Crawl Classics Kickstarter launched a day or so ago and has already funded.  I am happy to say that I have backed this one, can't wait to give it a go! From what I have seen it hearkens back to the original Gamma World rules in many ways, which is very cool to this aging wasteland wanderer.  Anyways, try to keep cool and have a great Simian Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. I have a sincere and honest question. What does MCC bring to the fans of the post-apocalyptic genre that isn't already available? I mean, most of us still have our favorite edition of Gamma World (mine is the 1992 edition). We have Mutant Future for those wanting the 'old school' experience from a supported set of rules. We have The Mutant Epoch which I think perfectly nails the Gamma World 'vibe'. So what does MCC bring to the tabletop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fair question. My number one hope is that it brings a renewed excitement and interest in the P.A. RPG genre. In my area I have struggled for years to find players interested in playing ANY type of P.A. RPG. MCC is based off of the DCC system, which is quite popular, with the kickstarter doing so well, I hope to have the opportunity to run and play P.A. RPG's. Thanks for the question.

    ReplyDelete