Thursday, June 9, 2016

ACKS is Mine!!

A short while ago I sent out a query to the blogosphere asking folks opinions about the Adventurer Conqueror King System. I truly appreciate all of the excellent feedback that I received from that post. After reading all of the responses, linked reviews and some private side chatter, I took the plunge and placed an order for the rulebook + some other goodies.
I haven't picked up the Player's Companion in print yet, but I did get the PDF and it looks great!
I managed to score the Player's Codex's off of Lulu before the LULURC coupon expired, so those cost me less than $10 total. The Book of Lairs I have actually had for a bit, and it is a great resource for any OSR game, but it is specifically designed to work with ACKS. Now I need to get the Player's Companion in print and preorder the Lairs & Encounters book.  I'm hoping to try this system out with my group while I'm on my upcoming break from school.  Thanks again for all of the excellent feedback!
-Good Gaming!
B.B.

2 comments: