Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Guardians of the Galaxy


Jay has been posting up a storm about the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy movie, this movie is really getting me excited.  I've been a big fan of The Guardians of the Galaxy comics (old and new) for a long time, so this should rock!  I don't see Bug from the Micronauts in the lineup though so that's a bit disappointing.  Anyways I think this will be my next Sci Fi Campaign!  Now to decide on the rule system to use; X-plorers, Stars Without Number, Rogue Space, Machinations of the Space Princess, Savage Worlds..so many choices!!  I did do an X-plorers conversion for Rocket awhile back, course I've also done a ton of Marvel  Aliens conversions for Stars Without Number...my recent foray into Rogue Space showed me I can run crazy off the cuff adventures (which is very much in the spirit of Guardians of the Galaxy), hmmm decisions decisions...

Long time followers of my blog know I'm a fan of Sci Fi and Lego and I just saw where there will be Lego sets for Guardians of the Galaxy!  Can't wait to see how these look!  I'll be using them for minis in my Campaign!

5 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to this one. I *might* even decide to go see it in the theater, which never happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one pal.
    Here's a deeper look into the 2008 comics and their tie in to the new movie man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://swordsandstitchery.blogspot.com/2014/02/a-deeper-look-into-guardians-off-galaxy.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. No matter what system you choose, Lego Rocket Racoon rules!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I have a feeling that there will be MANY GotG campaigns this summer :)

    ...and I am all over the Lego line like fuzz on a raccoon's backside as soon as they hit store shelves!

    ReplyDelete