Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Take me down to Vigilante City!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ericfrombloatgames/survive-this-vigilante-city-tabletop-roleplaying-g/comments
Needless to say I am quite excited about the Survive This!! Vigilante City Kickstarter. I do believe this is the Supers RPG game I have been looking for, for quite some time.  I played/GM'd a ton of Heroes Unlimited/TMNT/Beyond the Supernatural back in the 90's, some of my old gaming buddies still reminisce about one particular epic campaign (The heroes even battled a powerful demon at the Smithsonian, with a cameo by D.C. Comics Dr. Fate!) but the Palladium System while fun, no longer meets my gaming needs.  Vigilante City looks to have the modular aspect I enjoyed about the plethora of Palladium products, while still keeping the mechanics simple and very OSR based. Right up my alley!  The Kickstarter has already exceeding it's goal and reached three stretch goals! 

Hope everyone has a great day and try to stay cool, things are hot our there in Vigilante City!

4 comments:

  1. Once you have the books, can we expect some quality ape content from you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can promise at least one of us will fill the quota :)

      Delete
    2. I'm definitely glad to hear that.

      Delete
    3. Justin, I will do my best. : )

      Delete