Thursday, June 21, 2018

SURVIVE THIS! Vigilante City

Bloat Games will soon be Kickstarting (June 28th) SURVIVE THIS!! Vigilante City!
A Sneak Preview of the game is available  HERE
Needless to say I am very excited about this product, it is OSR, has rules for an assortment of classes (including Mutants and Anthropomorphics!!), a nice variety of powers, and art by RUNEHAMMER!!

 "Vigilante City is heavily inspired by Batman:  The Animated Series.  Along with the X-men, Spider-man and TMNT cartoons of the 1990s."

 I mentioned this game to a few of my players (some of whom have been traditionally Die-Hard Fantasy 5E players) and they all said,"So you are going to run this for us right?!"
I can't wait to learn more about this game!

8 comments:

  1. I really think this is the supers game I’ve been waiting for all my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link takes me to art. Am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mark Craddock, http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/245154/SURVIVE-THIS-Vigilante-City--FREE-SNEAK-PREVIEW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eric is welcoming folks to publish things for it via third party publishing. That's very exciting news!

    ReplyDelete