Sunday, January 13, 2013

Wisdom from the Wastelands #21-22

After my last post about Cragger's Command Boat, I realized I've got a couple of PDF's that I haven't mentioned that could be helpful in working up some of the Chima stuff for Mutant Future.  Mind you I haven't watched the Chima cartoon, not really interested in that, but the whole concept of mutant animals using hi-tech melee weapons and battling it out in weird vehicles appeals to me.
 Skirmisher Publishing has recently released issues #21 and 22 in their Wisdom from the Wastelands series.  #21 covers Hi-Tech Melee Weapons something every campaign needs right? 
And #22 is about Personal Energy Shields! You need something to help you deal with all those nasty hi tech weapons right?
There is some good stuff in both of these and for only .99 you can't beat the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment