Monday, January 21, 2013

Bandits and Battlecruisers

It's not Simian Saturday, but given the coolness of this cover I decided not to wait until Saturday to post about this one. The author of Terminal Space, has just released Bandits and Battlecruisers.
Check out the awesome cover!!

I was going to see what some reviews said about it but after seeing the cover and the Table of Contents. I couldn't resist ordering the print edition.  There's a coupon for Lulu right now so I basically got it with free shipping.  I'll let everyone know my thoughts on it whenever it arrives.  Aliens, Mutants and Rayguns! Oh my!!!

3 comments:

  1. I have it. I'm hoping to have the review up by the end of the week. Looks good so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Tenkar! Looking forward to hearing your opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard of this, so thank you!

    TO THE LULUS!!!

    ReplyDelete