Friday, March 9, 2012

Loviatar #8

 Great way to start a weekend, went to my mailbox when I got home from work today and in amidst the bills and such was Loviatar #8!
I think....actually I know this is my favorite issue so far, course I still gotta get #6 (that's the only one I'm missing so far).  If you haven't gotten on board the Loviatar zine wagon you are missing out!  This is a great zine and I've found something in every issue that I can readily use in my games.  The characters in these hex crawls just ooze, well character!  Reading these makes me want to sit and play in Christian's games, you just know his sessions are a blast!
Good Stuff!!
Have a Great Weekend! -B.

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't sent you no. 6? I am such a tool. I'll correct that oversight this weekend. :)

    I am glad you liked no. 7. It started out small, then the hex just took on a freakish life of its own!

    ReplyDelete