Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day to all the Gamer Dads!


Just wanted to take the time out to wish all the Gamer Dads out there a Happy Father's Day.  My son graduated from High School this year, still hard for me to believe.  I'm proud of him as I know all of you dads are proud of your sons & daughters.  My two girls are growing up fast as well, but they've got a few more years with us.  So for those of you with kids still at home, stop and take the time to give 'em a hug and roll some dice with them.  You won't regret it!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Father's Day to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy father's day to you. You still don't understand the power of the dark side.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just in; scientists have measured the power of the Dark Side and understand it to be in the region of 1.65 terawatts.

    Now back to the film.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah man, rock on! Happy Father's Day!

    I need to post something along these lines too!

    ReplyDelete