Friday, December 4, 2009

Savage Worlds Slipstream

 I haven't been posting much this week, work has kept me pretty busy.  But I wanted to mention a cool campaign setting I picked up awhile ago for Savage Worlds.   

Slipsteam
It is not a hard sci fi setting by any means, it is instead a retro-sci fi setting (a la Buck Rogers and Flash Gordon).  With these rules you can play out Flash Gordonesque adventures in a big way!  I particulary like the alien generation rules.  Allowing you to work up your own interesting races for the setting. Although it has several included (Hawkmen, Robot Men, Space Amazons).  It has a plot point campaign adventure path, but it's quite easy to work up your own stuff as well.  I haven't gotten to play it yet, but it is definately cool.  I recently picked up Savage Worlds Mars (during the Adamant's awesomeThanksgiving $1 Sale ), I'm thinking I can definately use stuff from it as well.
Good Gaming!


2 comments:

  1. Slipstream looks really cool. I have the PDF but I actually want the book for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your looking for a Flash Gordon/Buck Rogers Campaign Setting, then this is it!!!

    ReplyDelete