Saturday, January 2, 2021

End of an Era

 


     After some reflection, I have decided to no longer update this blog. I started this blog as an experiment back in June of 2009. I had discovered the OSR; Mutant Future especially at that time and I wanted to share my love of the game with the growing and interactive blogger community.  I am grateful to the many friendships that evolved from this blog over the years, but to be honest my posts of late haven't been of the quality that they used to be, and the blogosphere has changed. I know there are a few folks that may find benefit from the older content on this blog and for that reason I am not going to "Nuke it".  But this will be my last post.  I seem to spend more time here blocking spammers than anything else, so comments will be turned off, but again I will leave the blog up for posterity.  It was a fun ride. Thank you all for the memories and may God Bless you in 2021 and beyond!

-B.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment