Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Gamma World 1st edition P.O.D.

This is the one that started it all for me. I started gaming back in 79, yeah I'm that old. The first game I ran was Gamma World not D&D, sure I played D&D, or bumbled through trying to figure out how to play, but it was Gamma World that was my first true RPG Love.  This edition isn't perfect, but it will always have a special place in my gamer's heart.  I'm excited to see these old classics being made available as print on demand.
Good Gaming Memories!  -B.B.


4 comments:

  1. Wow...print on demand? That’s pretty awesome!

    And strange [that they’d do 1E] considering they have so many versions of GW available to publish. Still GW1st might have been the most coherent of the bunch in terms of THEME (not that THAT does anything for most folks, I understand). Might have to pick this one up. My favorite GW cover art for sure.
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised as well JB. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, man...I still read if I’m not blogging. And anyway, I’m gearing up for a comeback. ; )

    [just BTW: received my POD GW1E in the mail yesterday...it is pretty sweet. Very nicely done with the the map inside (as opposed to separate). Definitely a good pick up for GW fans like myself]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got my POD copy recently as well, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the POD.

      Delete