Sunday, July 9, 2017

The Wasteland of Gath: Part 3

I was lucky enough to get in another session in Christian's Wasteland of Gath Campaign. I'm using the Labyrinth Lord rules for my foray and having a blast with the setting and the old school rules system.

Christian did a great write-up of the session (including stats!) here. The dice were running hot and Righteous Rude slew a household of vile mutant cannibals, while rescuing a little girl that the malformed family had kidnapped. Kerg and Rude are slowly bringing civilization to the Wasteland of Gath. I'm having a great time with his game, and am really glad he convinced me to give online play a try. The sessions are quick and loads of fun. Plus it is great to be able to actually chat with someone I've known for years, but have never met "face to face". Google Hangouts has now allowed me to have that "face to face" connection.  I'm excited to see what will happen next!  More to come...

2 comments: