Saturday, May 6, 2017

Friday Night Ravenloft!

Last night we resumed our 5E Ravenloft game, I'll avoid spoilers, but suffice to say the first adventure in the Ravenloft campaign is quite tough. The DM really knows how to run the game and the other players are fantastic gamers. I've been playing since '79 and I really find myself challenged by the skill and ability of this group. I'm trying to get my head around the various nuances of 5E, this group is not only helping me make the transition to 5E but are making me a better player. Which rocks.  We finished the first Ravenloft adventure (Death House) Holy Crap was it challenging. The DM said he was impressed that we all made it out alive, great tactics and teamwork got us through, it is a TOUGH adventure for the recommended levels. I now have a 3rd level Tiefling Rogue!   Even Strahd showed up for a cameo! The DM has the Ravenloft board game so is using the minis from that! Good stuff.
It is so great to be gaming again!  Hope you all have a great weekend and get to roll some dice!
Take care, B.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment