Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Rifts Savage Worlds!


 Rifts is coming to Savage Worlds!!!
The announcement today really  knocked my socks off! I'm excited and quite hopeful about this one.  I loved playing Rifts back in the day, but the system just doesn't work for me these days, especially character creation.  My gaming schedule is hectic and crazy at best, non-existent at worst, time is a very hot commodity around these parts. Savage Worlds is Fast, Furious and Fun and Rifts as a setting is just Awesome!  This is all kinds of chocolate in my peanut butter... course I'm a diabetic so I'm definitely in trouble with this one! 
I'm soo ready for this!!

4 comments:

  1. This is the most exciting RPG news I've heard in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Giles, and you've been a positive voice for Savage Worlds as long as I've known you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought I'd see the day. Fantastic news!

    ReplyDelete