Sunday, November 16, 2014

Pathfinder Saturday!

 I wrapped up my latest course in graduate school this week (still many more to go, sigh) and to celebrate, my buddy Tod invited me to play with a group of his that plays Pathfinder on occasion. When he sent me the address I was surprised to realize the group was playing just a couple of streets over from where I live, surprising because I live in a large metropolitan area and Tod lives almost an hour from my house.  Bonus for me!  I had rolled up a character beforehand per his instructions and opted to do something different from what I usually play, I made up a third level Sorcerer with the Efreeti bloodline. 
There were seven players including myself with Tod GMing.  Wow, big group.  The set up was excellent, the host, Sean, had a large bonus room upstairs, with two big screen TV's, plenty of space, dice and munchies!! We were in the thick of it in the Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path.
I snapped one quick picture
We played from 3:00 in the afternoon to nearly midnight!  Wow, reminds me of the marathon sessions we had back when I was in high school and a freshman in college. Good Times!
With that many players, there was a good bit of side chatter and overall silliness, but I enjoyed it. The guys were great and very welcoming and it sure beat spending all day writing a paper.
Anyways, we eventually killed off the main baddie of the dungeon we were in, or at least I hope that was the main baddie, yikes she was tough.  We left off the adventure resting on the beach, dividing up our loot and dining upon giant crab meat!  -Good Times!!

1 comment:

  1. Lots of fun and congrats on all your hard work. Did anyone bring any homemade munches?

    ReplyDelete