Saturday, April 19, 2014

Monster Muscle Men Minis

She Who Must be obeyed decided we needed to go to some Estate Sales today.  I of course was overjoyed to accompany her on such an important Quest.  While wandering down old dusty halls, and successfully making my Save Vs. Mothballs, I made my Spot check and noticed a small bag of colored plastic treasure.  Snatching them up I asked the creepy lady working  the house how much?  When she said .50 cents for the lot, I couldn't pay her fast enough!
The Horde!
             Looks like Righteous Rude, Cleric of Kord is ready to rumble!
                                  Umm, this may take awhile!

6 comments:

  1. Sweet haul. The recycle shops as they call them out are here are brimming with cheap minis from old kaiju shows, so I know the feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I still have all my old M.U.S.C.L.E. figs from when I was a kid (minus the handful that got stolen from my jr. high locker...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. (via Tiny Solitary Soldiers)

    Wow, that's a trip down memory lane... I remember these from my childhood, didn't they come in blind packs or something? They're wonderfully weird at any rate! Kind of like "Fantasy Luchadors"...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cool.
    I just discovered these: http://www.octobertoys.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2
    They have a similar vibe.

    ReplyDelete