Friday, October 18, 2013

Astonishing Swordsmen and Sorcerers of Hyperborea UNBOXING

There was a package on my front porch when I got home this afternoon.
I had some credit at Noble Knight Games and I recently placed (as in Sunday, how's that for fast service!) an order for an Old School Style RPG that I've had my eye on for awhile! Now let's get to unboxing this!
  Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea
This is soo cool! It takes me back to the old days of RPG's coming in a big box set!
                    I can't wait to dig into this box of awesomeness!!

2 comments:

  1. So I'm taking it that you didn't regret your purchase then? And that you've found this one to your liking then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm VERY happy with my purchase! Can't wait to run/play it!

      Delete