Sunday, January 15, 2012

Castles & Crusades Sunday!

Yaay!
Finally got to get some gaming in after an unscheduled break.
We played Session 2 of our Castles & Crusades game today.
I've adapted the great Labyrinth Lord Module; The Village of Larm for my C&C game.
Really not much adapting needed.  C&C is great for me, because everything in my gaming Library will work with it fairly easily, well 4E takes a bit more work....oh wait, I don't have ANY 4E products in my Gaming Library..that's right. heh heh heh.  Anyways, Larm is alot of fun, I encourage anyone looking for a basic but fun starting point for first level characters to check it out.  Course now my folk's characters have made mortal Enemies out of the Guido Brothers!  Never a good thing!
Hope everyone had a great weekend and hopefully you got to get some gaming in!
Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great weekend. I'm not familiar with Castles and Crusaders. Is it an old school Fantasy RPG? We tried Keep on the Shadowfell in 4E but group lost interest. I'm thinking of starting a Basic D&D or 2nd AD&D campaign, but maybe Castles & Crusaders would be a good option?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lucky Joe, sorry for my delayed response, Blogger was acting up. Anyways C&C is not OSR but I know alot of OSR folks that enjoy it. I'd call it sort of a bare bones 3.5, no feats or skills. It's alot of fun to play! This link might help ya!
    http://www.trolllord.com/cnc/why_play_cnc.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much. I will check that out.

    ReplyDelete