Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pathfinder Gamma World!

Sadly doesn't seem like the Warlords of the Apocalypse will ever see the light of day... I had preordered it but after countless delays I asked for and got my money back on it.  If it ever does come out I'll pick it up, since I'm a sucker for P.A. RPG's.  Meanwhile I did find a homebrew Gamma World (4th edition, NOT 4E)  Pathfinder compatible conversion here.  Looks pretty darn detailed! And for free how can you argue! 
If anyone tries it out let me know how it goes!
Have a great New Year's Eve!
   My favorite edition of Gamma World to date, the 4th edition, NOT 4E.  LOL

6 comments:

  1. Haha, I have that version of Gamma World...picked it up for ten bucks sometime last year.

    I'll have to check out PF Gamma World. I'd also like to see PF Dragon Star, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just play it like it is and don't add the clunk of Pathfinder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this tip. Pathfinder GW is very intriguing....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryan, good score, I've seen it go for $40+ bucks on Ebay.
    Eldrad, not going to argue with you, it's an awesome game as is, but some folks like the "clunk". : )
    Spielmeister, your welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mainly I'm just interested for crossover potential... if I was just going to run straight up Gamma-World, I'd probably...

    well, actually I'd probably just play Mutant Future instead, but the GW book is fun to have around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always refer to it as the 1992 edition of GW to avoid confusion.

    I haven't had a chance to read the PF GW material. Working on getting my tablet in functioning order so that I can.

    I still hold out hope for the Warlords book.

    ReplyDelete