Sunday, September 4, 2011

Tome of Monsters : for the Pathfinder RPG

I recently stopped at my FLGS and was surprised to find a new release on the shelf that I had no idea was even coming out for the Pathfinder RPG.  The Tome of Monsters by 4 Winds Fantasy Gaming.
The official blurb,"The Tome of Monsters details 123 different monsters and animals, and includes information for creating another 29 variants of some of those creatures. Among the creatures are several templates and four playable races, and most of the animals include stats for using that creature as an animal companion or a familiar..."

My FLGS does new releases at 20% off and it was payday so of course I had to pick it up.  : )
I'm glad I did, it has some interesting beasties that I will definately be using for my games.  We are currently in Castles & Crusades mode, but it's easy to adapt stuff to that system with minimal to zero effort.  + I'm sure at some point we will be playing Pathfinder again so there ya go.  : )
I'm also still naively hoping that Warlords of the Apocalypse for Pathfinder will see the light of day..*sigh* has it been a year already since it was announced and I first posted about it??  Well I'll save that for another post for another day.  Anyways, if your looking for a Pathfinder Beastie book, you might want to check this one out.
Good Gaming -B.

No comments:

Post a Comment