Thursday, July 21, 2011

Crazy Busy!


Is it just me or is everyone crazy busy also?  The summer has flown by, and I'm swamped with work, family, house and stuff.  Sorry my posts have been a bit sporadic of late.  Real life stuff has kept me busy.  Nothing wrong, just a lot going on. I'm still around, so don't think you've gotten rid of me yet!  : ) 
 Our Pathfinder game kinda got put on hiatus due to some "other" issues, which led to some of the players quitting the group.  Heck I didn't even have anything to do with the drama (this time).
     I'm possibly going to be able to start up a Castles & Crusades Campaign hopefully sometime in August.    I'm getting excited about that.  The Missus is even wanting to play! Along with some old friends of ours.  If we can get schedules to match up it will happen.  I had fun running C&C a few years back, so I'm anxious to give it another spin.  Heck I even hear the Castle Keeper Guide has finally come out! Woo Hoo! 
In other news I got a couple of new acquisitions from Lulu.
I picked up the Anomalous Subsurface Environment adventure and mini-campaign setting for Labyrinth Lord.

It's a great module, reminds me a bit of Thundarr the Barbarian.  I highly recommend it!
I also finally picked up a print version of Jeff's awesome Miscellaneum of Cinder.

Great little book, definately happy to have it as part of my gaming library. Guess I'd better run, I'm sure one of my teenagers has to be taken to some event or another!
-Good Gaming!  
B.  

6 comments:

  1. Yeah it has been crazy busy and it seems I have nothing to show for any of it either. Crazy tired too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I thought that ASE fits perfectly with Savage Swords of Athanor, combining the two would make for a formidable sword & planet campaign... http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/savage-swords-of-athanor/6176053

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Mik!
    gnombient I have Savage Swords of Athanor and I'm embarassed to admit I hadn't even thought of matching them up! *doh* Great Idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take a gander at today's blog entry. I actually had you in mind, it being Saturday and all...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After reading a couple of reviews, I think I need to pick up ASE. And for those wishing to combine it with Savage Swords of Athanor, you can download the PDF for free now at http://www.box.net/shared/ifyu9tnm8q

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Doug! Happy to have my print copy of Savage Swords of Athanor, great that you are making if free to the masses in PDF form.
    Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on ASE, if you pick it up.
    Thanks for dropping by!
    Oh and Justin! Nice one! : )

    ReplyDelete