Saturday, December 4, 2010

100 Mutant Followers!!

Woo Hoo! Reached the 100 Followers Mark!  I think that qualifies me for Mutant Horde status doesn't it??Thanks for everyone who takes the time to read and comment on my blog.  I really appreciate you all. I've only had this blog up for a little over a year, and in that short time I have met some really awesome people.  Some might call it strange that I consider some folks that I've never met to be friends, but I have indeed made some great friendships thanks to this blog.  You guys are the best!!
Radioactively Yours,
 Brutorz Bill
 

13 comments:

  1. Just watch out for that half-nude white-haired chick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys!
    And James your are sooo Right! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, man!

    Dude, that would be such a cool set of miniatures. A bunch of mutant rabble!

    Reavers before Firefly.

    -Eli

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always been more of a lurker than a follower, but your blog helped inspire me to make my own. Kudos to your big 100!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 100 followers . . .
    your are dA bomb ; - )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whenever I see that image (downloaded from my blog based on the filename), all I can do is start singing...

    "Close the city and tell the people
    That something's coming to call
    Death and darkness are rushing forward
    To stamp light from the wall!"


    Congrats on hitting 100. 10 Times what I've managed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Dyson,
    Yeah I do believe I got it from your blog!
    : ) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete